Reviewing the sock sensation TruSox earlier this week, we thought it would be a good idea to show you how to wear TruSox with your club socks.
Watch our step by step guide of how to wear TruSox with your club socks:
All you need is a pair of scissors, coloured tape which matches your club socks, your club socks and your pair of TruSox.
1) Cut your pair of club socks at the ankle region. To prevent your club sock from fraying you could stitch it up.
2) If you are wearing shin pads put them on first. Note: You can not wear TruSox with ankle shin pads.
3) Put your club sock on and make sure it overlays the TruSox and shin pads. One thing to note is that you can not wear your club socks and TruSox at the same time as the grip technology on the TruSox will not work to full effect.
4) Use coloured tape which matches your club colours and stick the two pairs of socks together (TruSox and your own club socks). TruSox comes in every colour for the mid-calf length.
5) Put your boots on and add any extra tape to the top of your socks or wherever you need it.
For any further details watch our step by step guide above or ask in the comments below.