They have certainly ‘gained the edge’ in marketing when they took social media by storm, but will it also help you do the same in your performance? ‘Gain the Edge’ is one of the most popular grip socks on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok today, they are a UK-based brand that ship their products worldwide.
Yes whilst the price on these budget grip socks is cheap, you can save yourself an additional 10% on your purchase by using our exclusive discount code for Gain The Edge that Ian has arranged, get your pair today!
It is another brand addition to the ever-growing industry of football performance socks, easily one of the cheapest at only £7.99. The socks come in two sizes: Small (3-7UK) and Large (8-12UK).
Offering some of the grippiest socks in the world, GTE have twelve different colours of socks for you to choose from. They also have sock sleeves, that you can put over the socks, made with a stretchy fabric, to get you ready for your games. If you prefer a full length sock, then these are an option in black, white, red or blue.
Gain The Edge Reviews
Youtube channel Boot Wizard has given an in-depth review of Gain the Edge. We include it down below and a summary of his points so you can have an idea of how it is before you add them to your online cart.
According to Boot Wizard:
- Follows the same concept of circular grip elements covering the entirety of the sole; a big plus for GTE since it also have heel coverage
- Material same as that from Pure, just feels like a regular tennis socks
- No anatomic shaping; generic circular shape around the toes means fit is not exactly one-to-one
- Has a midfoot compression that has less stretch and tension than other more premium grip socks
- Price valuation is acceptable given the quality, but the addition of shipping fees (even for those shipping within the UK) is already pushing the boundary; better to buy multiple pairs to lessen impact of the additional fees)