Now that the Fifa World Cup has reached the last 16 it’s interesting to see which football boots have scored the most goals and who was wearing that’s why our friends over at Kitbag have created a nice list which shows you. It’s featured below:
1. Adidas F50 Adizero â€“ 22 goals ( David Villa, Diego Forlan, Gonzalo Higuain all wear this boot)
2. Nike Mercurial Superfly II â€“ 13 goals (Cristiano Ronaldo, Didier Drogba, Luis Fabiano wear these boots)
3. Nike T90 Laser III Elite â€“ 8 goals (Worn by the likes of Wesley Sneijder, Miroslav Klose, Elano)
4. Adidas Predator X â€“ 7 goals (Worn by players such as Steven Gerrard and Dennis Rommedahl)
5. Nike CTR360 Maestri Elite â€“ 6 goals
6. (joint 5th) Adidas adiPURE III â€“ 6 goals (Worn by footballers such as Tiago and Gabriel Heinze)
There seems to be two manufacturers who are the favoured boot by world cup stars. These are Nike Football Boots and Adidas Football Boots and we aren’t sure yet which are winning it. Which wins will is open to debate, the boot which scores the most goals, the boot that is most worn in the winning squad or the boot that scores the winning goal in the world cup final or it could even be the most popular sold football boot over the world cup period. We will keep an open eye and say that both Nike and Adidas have some cracking boots and that it’s often down to sponsorship of the player which ultimately decides which boot they will wear.